I had the best of intentions of keeping up with this, I started out well but life got busy and I didn’t get around to finishing it before my birthday so I thought I would finish the last entries tonight.
15) Narrate a conversation between you and someone in your life who you never had closure with (a friend, an ex, a family member, etc.) What would you say? What would they say? What outcome would you hope for?
*I was blessed to get the closure I was needing a few years ago when I reached out to the boy who I was once in love with but he never felt the same way for me. I spilled my guts to him and asked him once last time if he ever had feeling for me and the answer was just what I expected, no he didn’t. But with that answer I was able to walk away from him, break that chain on my heart that held me back and left him where he belonged, in the past.
16) If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?
*I don’t know what I would put in a time capsule I don’t know if anyone would want to see images from this period of my life. I guess I would put copies of books I’ve read, my prayer journal, favorite movies and music. Pictures of my friends, family and my class. I think that would be it.
17) What are your spiritual beliefs and how do they impact your relationships/relationship status?
*My relationship with Christ is the most important thing in my life, even when I am bad at acting that out, but if a guy can’t accept that or doesn’t love Christ then we don’t have a relationship at all.
18) If you could have a conversation with yourself in high school, what would you say?
*I think I would prepare myself for the trials in my life, to help myself to understand that life isn’t going to be the way I picture it but it is much better than I could ever imagine. I would tell myself to hang on, you are going to be tested and it is going to be hard but you will come out on the other side, a little wounded, a little battered but stronger on the other side.
19) What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?
*I think people would surprised to learn that as much as change scares me, can’t see myself staying in 1 place for to long. I have the urge to travel and see the world.
20) Describe your most difficult breakup and what you learned from it
*Never been in a relationship so this one I have yet to have an answer to.
21) How would you pitch a reality show about yourself? To what network?
*I’ve always thought doing a reality show would be kinda fun to do but I ‘m sure people would find it very boring but I thought it would be fun to have them follow me around as I teach just to capture things my kids say.
22) What fictional character in a movie, tv show, or book do you identify with and why?
*Ever since I’ve seen One Tree Hill I’ve always felt like I was this weird combo of the characters Payton & Haley.
**Payton- I always related to Payton’s art side, the way she relates to music, and even with her hard core, exterior “tough chick” she has a soft spot, a load of insecurities.
**Haley- She has a old school soul, hidden musical talent, dreams of being on stage but doesn’t think she is good enough, so very me. I often spoke of this quote above from the character of Haley, this is what I have felt like for years, and was never able to put it into words till I heard this quote.
23) Talk about a moment when you got annoyed with a married friend, a person in a relationship, or a person with kids (Be honest! No judgment!).
*It’s not really something they do, I just get annoyed with being the 3rd wheel. I’ve had a tough time adjusting to no longer fitting in to their lives. It has been extremely hard accepting that I no longer fit into their lives.
Ok I think that is enough for tonight, I think I will finish the rest tomorrow, until then enjoy!